Monday, October 10, 2011

#SkinnerProblems

So I'm failing at updating the blog- I need to do a recap of this weekends hockey events.  Might as well wait until after Devils game though.  And this skeleton analysis I need to finish. Stupid school.  


IN OTHER NEWS
N was listening to G105 this morning and heard that Jeff Skinner asked out Peanut Butter- that intern from his morning interview! He's been talking to her and all that jazz. Even joked that the guys are going to put peanut butter in his locker.


Our hearts are broken.
It feels like someone just broke up with us.
Are we obsessed? Yes.
But who wouldn't be?




N care to add anything?

Sure L, I just couldn't believe my ears this morning during my brief car ride. I may have come in halfway through the conversation, but I know "Peanut Butter" was talking about Skinner and how sweet he is.  I may not know Skinner personally, I have meet him twice (and left a pretty good impression on him the second time!), but I feel like having such a public relationship in the Carolinas isn't so good for his reputation and is just heart breaking for all the girls swooning over him . Agree L?


Peace Love & Puck Bunnies...
N




Adding this one just to give us something else to be sad about:






Until next time,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment